Turkey Police Detain Migrants, Traffickers at Border with Bulgaria
Forty-five asylum seekers and 4 traffickers have been detained while trying to cross into Bulgaria from the Turkish side of the border.
The migrants were discovered in two vans while their drivers' documents were being checked by police, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Thirty of the potential asylum seekers were Syrians, and the other fifty were from Iraq.
This comes at a time when Bulgaria is expecting an increased influx of migrants to its borders, and also amid a discussion in Europe on the introduction of migrant quotas for each EU member state, depending on their population and gross domestic output.
- » Angry Nationalists Storm Macedonian Parliament
- » Erdogan: ‘EU Cannot Question Our Democracy’
- » Greek Armed Forces Investigate Crash That Killed Four Officers
- » Four Killed in Military Helicopter Crash in Central Greece
- » Turkey Approves Presidential System in Tight Referendum
- » Turkey Referendum: First Results Show Erdogan Camp Set to Win
This benefit fraudster Seedy should be ashamed of himself. Both he and his boyfriend spend all their days sponging off the state and spending their time and taxpayers money smoking cheap cigarettes, drinking cheap cider, reading the Sun newspaper and watching Sky TV. Parasites like him should be euthanized for their own good and the good of society.