Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
Sofia Police arrested 35 illegal immigrants during an operation on Wednesday evening, reports the Focus news agency.
Neither of the 35 men from Afghanistan had documents. According to the BNR public broadcaster, they were living in a hostel in the Krasna Polyana district of Sofia.
According to the police, they paid human traffickers to drive them to the capital and wanted to continue their travels to Western Europe.
The police is checking whether the 35 were registered upon entering Bulgaria.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » This is How Many Spiders You Eat in Your Sleep Every Year
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 12 Thousand Bulgarians Live and Work in Portugal