Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
Sofia Police arrested 35 illegal immigrants during an operation on Wednesday evening, reports the Focus news agency.
Neither of the 35 men from Afghanistan had documents. According to the BNR public broadcaster, they were living in a hostel in the Krasna Polyana district of Sofia.
According to the police, they paid human traffickers to drive them to the capital and wanted to continue their travels to Western Europe.
The police is checking whether the 35 were registered upon entering Bulgaria.
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day