Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
Sofia Police arrested 35 illegal immigrants during an operation on Wednesday evening, reports the Focus news agency.
Neither of the 35 men from Afghanistan had documents. According to the BNR public broadcaster, they were living in a hostel in the Krasna Polyana district of Sofia.
According to the police, they paid human traffickers to drive them to the capital and wanted to continue their travels to Western Europe.
The police is checking whether the 35 were registered upon entering Bulgaria.
- » The Search for the Boy who Hit Tourists with a Car has Ended, He is Found Dead
- » Earthquake in Central Italy
- » Two People were Injured in a Fire in a Sofia Hotel
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » The German President Signed a Law for Gay Marriages
- » NASA Forced to Deny There Was a Long-Lost ‘Civilisation’ on Mars