Petar Moskov – Minister of Health (RB)
Petar Moskov was born on December 17, 1970 in Sofia.
He has a degree in medicine from the Medical University – Sofia with a specialty in anesthesiology and intensive care. He has specialised in France, the UK, Spain and the US.
He works as a senior teaching assistant in the St. Ana university hospital in Sofia, in the anesthesiology and intensive care ward.
Since 2013 Moskov is the deputy leader of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), now part of the RB coalition.
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Romania's Foreign Minister: Postponing the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the Schengen Area is a Political Issu
- » According to the Polish Prime Minister, "North Stream-2" Could Trigger a Russian-Ukrainian War
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Hungary Anti-Immigration Bill an 'Assault on Human Rights': U.N.