Petar Moskov – Minister of Health (RB)
Petar Moskov was born on December 17, 1970 in Sofia.
He has a degree in medicine from the Medical University – Sofia with a specialty in anesthesiology and intensive care. He has specialised in France, the UK, Spain and the US.
He works as a senior teaching assistant in the St. Ana university hospital in Sofia, in the anesthesiology and intensive care ward.
Since 2013 Moskov is the deputy leader of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), now part of the RB coalition.
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished