Yordan Bakalov, Caretaker Minister of Interior
Yordan Bakalov has been appointed Minister of Interior in the caretaker government.
Bakalov was born on September 1, 1960 in Asenovgrad.
He graduated at the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Sofia in 1987, and at the Technical University in Plovdiv in 1998. In 2009, Bakalov got his PhD in the 'Organization and management outside the material production sphere' - National security.
Since 2012 he has been an Associate Professor and a lecturer at New Bulgarian University, Sofia and at the College of Economics and Administration, Plovdiv.
Yordan Bakalov has been a member of Parliament in the 38th, 39th, 40th and 41st National Assembly.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy