Miroslav Nenkov, Caretaker Minister of Health
Miroslav Nenkov has been appointed caretaker Minister of Health.
Nenkov was born on March 15, 1969 in Sofia, Bulgaria. He graduated from Sofia Medical University in 1995. Nenkov has completed specializations in anesthesiology and intensive care.
Miroslav Nenkov has worked at the University Hospital Tsaritsa Yoanna and at Lozenetz Hospital as a donor coordinator, as well as at Sveta Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Since 2009, Nenkov has been a donor coordinator and Acting Head of the Department of anesthesiology, emergency medicine and intensive therapy at the Military Medical Academy in Sofia.
In the period March - May 2013, Nenkov was a Deputy Minister of Health in the caretaker government of Marin Raykov.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,