Bulgarian and Romanian Migrants Prefer Southern Europe
The Bulgarians and Romanians who leave their home country to live in another EU state, prefer the South, shows a survey of the Center for European Studies “Wilfried Martens”.
It is based on long term observations, which show that Bulgarians and Romanians prefer Italy (37%) and Spain (30%).
Around 12% settle in Germany and barely 5% - in the UK. The survey quotes data of the British national statistics, which shows that between January and May 2014, the number of migrants from Bulgarians and Romanians has decreased by 3000.
- » Hungary's Navracsics Deprived of Citizenship Portfolio in New EC Panel
- » EU Commission 'Should Adopt New Approach' to Disasters, Emergency - MEP
- » EC Approves Project for Upgrade of Fire Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s EU Funds Loss under Regional Development Program May Reach BGN 95 M
- » Bulgaria Joins Case Against Minimum Alcohol Price In Scotland
- » FT: Cut in Russian Gas Flow Could Speed Up Diversification in Europe