Bulgarian and Romanian Migrants Prefer Southern Europe
The Bulgarians and Romanians who leave their home country to live in another EU state, prefer the South, shows a survey of the Center for European Studies “Wilfried Martens”.
It is based on long term observations, which show that Bulgarians and Romanians prefer Italy (37%) and Spain (30%).
Around 12% settle in Germany and barely 5% - in the UK. The survey quotes data of the British national statistics, which shows that between January and May 2014, the number of migrants from Bulgarians and Romanians has decreased by 3000.
- » EU Commission Approves Bulgaria's Rural Development Programme
- » Eurostars Representatives to Present to Bulgarian SMEs Opportunities for Accessing Grants
- » Bulgaria, Croatia Unanimous on Need of Western Balkans' Integration into EU
- » Five Bulgarian Regions among EU’s Ten Poorest in 2013
- » Bulgaria Finmin Unveils Plan for Mega-Fund Managing EU Financial Instruments
- » Bulgaria’s Rural Development Program 2014-2020 Conclusively Approved