Bulgarian and Romanian Migrants Prefer Southern Europe
The Bulgarians and Romanians who leave their home country to live in another EU state, prefer the South, shows a survey of the Center for European Studies “Wilfried Martens”.
It is based on long term observations, which show that Bulgarians and Romanians prefer Italy (37%) and Spain (30%).
Around 12% settle in Germany and barely 5% - in the UK. The survey quotes data of the British national statistics, which shows that between January and May 2014, the number of migrants from Bulgarians and Romanians has decreased by 3000.
- » Bulgaria to Invest EUR 102 M in Boosting Competitiveness of SMEs
- » Bulgaria's FM: Prejudice against TTIP Should Be Overcome
- » Bulgaria Ranks Eighth in Absorption of EU Funds – EU Commission Vice-President
- » MEP Ska Keller: Bulgaria Has Important Role in EU's Plans on Refugees
- » EU Research Chief to Inspect Construction of Sofia Tech Park
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Calls on EU to Reform Policies on Refugees