Bulgarian and Romanian Migrants Prefer Southern Europe
The Bulgarians and Romanians who leave their home country to live in another EU state, prefer the South, shows a survey of the Center for European Studies “Wilfried Martens”.
It is based on long term observations, which show that Bulgarians and Romanians prefer Italy (37%) and Spain (30%).
Around 12% settle in Germany and barely 5% - in the UK. The survey quotes data of the British national statistics, which shows that between January and May 2014, the number of migrants from Bulgarians and Romanians has decreased by 3000.
- » EU Commission President Thanks for Bulgarian Contribution to Investment Plan
- » Bulgaria Ranked at Bottom of Migrant Integration Index
- » Bulgaria to Contribute EUR 100 M to Juncker Investment Plan
- » Bulgaria’s Agriculture Fund Pays BGN 703 000 to Farmers Affected by Russian Embargo
- » EU Reaches Preliminary Deal to Scrap Mobile Roaming Fees by mid-2017
- » Bulgaria Drops One Place to #24 by EU Funds Absorption