Bulgarian Prime Minister Congratulates Ludogorets
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski congratulated the Ludogorets team, which knocked out Lazio in the 1/16 finals of the UEFA Europa League on Thursday.
"Tonight's triumph shows that true champions fight until the end and do not give up when faced with difficulties. This success is a reason for pride", the Prime Minister's address to the Ludogorets coach Stoycho Stoev reads.
Oresharski wished the players good health and more big wins, which would bring thousands of Bulgarians to the stadium once again.
Ludogorets' next opponent in the Europa League is Spanish side Valencia – two time finalists of the UEFA Champions League.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round