80 Refugees Caught on Bulgarian-Turkish Border in 1 Day
Bulgarian Border Police have detained 80 individuals illegally crossing the Bulgarian-Turkish border during last 24 hours.
The group of detainees included 53 Syrian citizens, reported BGNES.
The total capacity of refugee shelters of the State Refugee Agency and of special homes of the Interior Ministry is 2350 beds. It has already been exceeded by 430 beds, the Interior Ministry reports.
Bulgaria is undertaking measures to accommodate all potential refugees that might arrive from Syria seeking shelters from the devastating civil war conflict.
Bulgarian officials have said the country may have to provide shelter for as many as 10,000 Syrians by the end of the year.
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
Some if not most of these people a wild Wahhabi fanatics that will not be able to accommodate in Bulgaria nor in any other country. And the only thing they can is to fight for their version of Justis and freedom..
They a dangerous for us and a very serious message should be sent to Turkey that Europe do not want them.
It is obvious that Turks try to get rid of them a push them to north.