Bulgarian Border Police Detain 79 Syrian Refugees in 1 Day
Bulgarian border police authorities have detained a total of 86 refugees who have entered the country from Turkey.
79 of the individuals detained are Syrian, Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry informs.
The total capacity of refugee shelters of the State Refugee Agency and of special homes of the Interior Ministry is 1 930 beds. It has already been exceeded by 489 beds.
Bulgaria is undertaking measures to accommodate all potential refugees that might arrive from Syria seeking shelters from the devastating civil war.
Bulgarian officials have said the country may have to provide shelter for as many as 10,000 Syrians by the end of the year.
- » The Search for the Boy who Hit Tourists with a Car has Ended, He is Found Dead
- » Earthquake in Central Italy
- » Two People were Injured in a Fire in a Sofia Hotel
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » The German President Signed a Law for Gay Marriages
- » NASA Forced to Deny There Was a Long-Lost ‘Civilisation’ on Mars