EC President: CEZ Complaint against Bulgaria Yet to be Evaluated
European Commission President Jose Barroso has said that the complaint of Czech power utility CEZ against Bulgaria is still being evaluated.
Barroso's comments came in response to a question during a joint press conference with Czech Prime Minister Petr Necas in Prague.
The EC President, as cited by the Bulgarian National Television (BNT), noted that the EC was very attentive to the case, adding that the official complaint had just been received.
He said that the EC would conduct an assessment to make sure that the rules of the internal market were observed.
The power distributor claimed that the decision of the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) contradicted both Bulgarian and EU laws.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds