Bulgarian-Shot 'Expendables 2' Stays on Top of NA Box Office
"The Expendables 2", an action movie shot primarily in Bulgaria, held onto the top rung of the North American (US and Canadian) box office for a second weekend.
The movie, which starts old-school action heroes Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris, among others, gathered USD 13.5 M a week after its debut.
The movie has pulled in a total of USD 52.3 M during two weekends in theaters.
"The Expendables 2" was released across Europe on August 16, 2012, followed by a North American release on August 17.
"The Bourne Legacy," landed in the second spot with USD 9.3 M at North American theaters during its third weekend. "ParaNorman" grabbed the third place with USD 8.6 M.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv