Bulgarian-Shot 'Expendables 2' Stays on Top of NA Box Office
"The Expendables 2", an action movie shot primarily in Bulgaria, held onto the top rung of the North American (US and Canadian) box office for a second weekend.
The movie, which starts old-school action heroes Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris, among others, gathered USD 13.5 M a week after its debut.
The movie has pulled in a total of USD 52.3 M during two weekends in theaters.
"The Expendables 2" was released across Europe on August 16, 2012, followed by a North American release on August 17.
"The Bourne Legacy," landed in the second spot with USD 9.3 M at North American theaters during its third weekend. "ParaNorman" grabbed the third place with USD 8.6 M.
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th
- » Master of Art Film Festival Features 77 Titles from Around the World