Bulgarian-Shot 'Expendables 2' Stays on Top of NA Box Office
"The Expendables 2", an action movie shot primarily in Bulgaria, held onto the top rung of the North American (US and Canadian) box office for a second weekend.
The movie, which starts old-school action heroes Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris, among others, gathered USD 13.5 M a week after its debut.
The movie has pulled in a total of USD 52.3 M during two weekends in theaters.
"The Expendables 2" was released across Europe on August 16, 2012, followed by a North American release on August 17.
"The Bourne Legacy," landed in the second spot with USD 9.3 M at North American theaters during its third weekend. "ParaNorman" grabbed the third place with USD 8.6 M.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU