Sofia University Launches 2009 Admission Campaign
606 high school seniors sat for the preliminary geography exam at Sofia's University "St. Kliment Ohridski" Sunday.
The exam began at 9:00 am and will last 4 hours. This is the first time the admission exams' duration has been shortened - previous exams took 5 hours.
A student from the town of Velingrad drew two topics the applicants can choose from - "Waters in Bulgaria" and "Geography of Bulgarian Cites and Towns."
Students, who take the geography exam, can apply for a total of 12 majors at the University. Those who take the exam in combination with a foreign language test can also apply for majors in "Tourism" and "Regional Development and Policy."
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu
- » A Branch of the National Academy of Arts will be Opened in Burgas