Sofia University Launches 2009 Admission Campaign
606 high school seniors sat for the preliminary geography exam at Sofia's University "St. Kliment Ohridski" Sunday.
The exam began at 9:00 am and will last 4 hours. This is the first time the admission exams' duration has been shortened - previous exams took 5 hours.
A student from the town of Velingrad drew two topics the applicants can choose from - "Waters in Bulgaria" and "Geography of Bulgarian Cites and Towns."
Students, who take the geography exam, can apply for a total of 12 majors at the University. Those who take the exam in combination with a foreign language test can also apply for majors in "Tourism" and "Regional Development and Policy."
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds