Sofia University Launches 2009 Admission Campaign
606 high school seniors sat for the preliminary geography exam at Sofia's University "St. Kliment Ohridski" Sunday.
The exam began at 9:00 am and will last 4 hours. This is the first time the admission exams' duration has been shortened - previous exams took 5 hours.
A student from the town of Velingrad drew two topics the applicants can choose from - "Waters in Bulgaria" and "Geography of Bulgarian Cites and Towns."
Students, who take the geography exam, can apply for a total of 12 majors at the University. Those who take the exam in combination with a foreign language test can also apply for majors in "Tourism" and "Regional Development and Policy."
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021