Two-thirds of Americans Think Obama Will Be Successful - Poll
The results of the poll show that about 70% of the Americans were confident that Obama would be able to improve the health care and to institute new policies to tackle the global warning.
64% believe Obama would be successful in withdrawing the US forces from Iraq, whereas 55% think he had prepared successfully to deal with America's economic issues.
76% of the Americans think he has been steering successfully his transition before entering the White House.
Obama fares really well among Republican voters as well as 59% of them approved of his policies so far.
The ABC-Washington Post poll was conducted between December 11 and December 14 among 1 003 Americans, and has a margin of error of 3%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 279 of the Invasion of Ukraine: USA stated there is “No Need to declare Russia a Terrorist State”
- » Series of Knife Attacks in three Brussels Neighborhoods: Two People have Died
- » Bulgarian SPG-9 Warriors mounted on Buggies chase Russian Tanks through the Mud in Ukraine
- » Musk: Apple has 'threatened to withhold' Twitter
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad