Sofia Mayor Kicks out Main Architect of Students' Quarter
The mayor's decision, concerning Teodor Kolarski, came after a check proved the discotheque was registered as a booth and built on a municipal land.
"The authorities and the Prosecutors' Office are to conduct further check on the spot and probably it will lead to the club's demolition," Mayor Borissov explained.
"First of all, we will expect Amnesia's owner to present all the papers that could prove the disco's activities are legal," he added.
Sofia's quarter Studentski Grad ("Student's Town") is comprised mostly of student dormitories, where about 50 000 university students from various higher education institutions in Sofia live during the academic year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 72 of Anti-Governement Protests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests