Belgium Company to Invest in Logistics Park in Bulgaria's Svilengrad
The news was formally announced by the Municipality of Svilengrad, whose statement also said the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG) had also expressed its interest in investing into the new industrial zone.
Svilengrad is one of the twenty-four Bulgarian municipalities, which won grants for the construction of industrial zones from the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
The grants are provided through EU's PHARE pre-accession program. The Svilengrad Municipality will have to absorb a BGN 2,5 M-grant for the construction of its industrial zone, which will be located on a plot of 102 000 square meters, right by the Matizta Highway.
By the end of November, the municipal authorities will hold a tender in order to select the contractors for the construction of the basic infrastructure of the future industrial zone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU