ETA Military Leader Arrested in Southern France
The news was announced by the French Minister of Interior in an official statement; however, no further details of the arrest are provided.
The arrested Garikoitz Aspiazu, alias Txeroki, is suspect for the murder of two Spanish police officers on a surveillance operation in southern France in December 2007, the French Minister states.
The French police had already arrested two other ETA members, who are suspect of the police officers' murder.
The Basque separatists from ETA ended a fifteen-month ceasefire in June 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack