ETA Military Leader Arrested in Southern France
The news was announced by the French Minister of Interior in an official statement; however, no further details of the arrest are provided.
The arrested Garikoitz Aspiazu, alias Txeroki, is suspect for the murder of two Spanish police officers on a surveillance operation in southern France in December 2007, the French Minister states.
The French police had already arrested two other ETA members, who are suspect of the police officers' murder.
The Basque separatists from ETA ended a fifteen-month ceasefire in June 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide