Bulgaria Teachers Receive First Masters Degrees in Intercultural Education
The course of study lasted one year. The educators worked on a project, titled "Improvement of the situation and integration of major minority groups in Bulgaria, with special priority on the Roma." The project is part of the program of the German Education Institute GET in consortium with the "Open Society" Foundation and is included in the European Union PHARE'2004 program.
Educators from the cities of Kardzhali, Montana, Dobrich, Burgas ad Varna took part in the project. The goal was to acquire additional competencies to enrich the intercultural relations and integrate students from ethnic minorities.
Dimitar Dimitrov, Chair of the Pre-school Pedagogy Department was the leader of the project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 305 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 15-year-old Boy Died in a Car Accident in Vidin region
- » Bulgaria: For 3,5 Years a Family cannot Bury their Daughter as it owes 27,000 leva to the Hospital
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 434 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny until the End of the Week