Obama Leads McCain in New Poll
The Illinois senator leads the Arizona senator 53% to 43% among voters, a Washington Post-ABC News opinion poll found on Monday.
Experts say that voters trust more to Obama to guide them through the economic problems the US is now facing. According to the poll, 55 per cent call the economy the single most important issue in the coming vote.
Meanwhile, President George W. Bush's job approval rating has dropped to a record low of just 23 per cent, which is said to be below the lowest of Richard Nixon, forced to resign in 1974 over the Watergate scandal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir