The Times: Berbatov Is Houdini
Berbatov's skill at defending the ball and passing led the Times to describe him as "uncontainable".
According to the paper, the United manager Alex Ferguson instructed his players to pass to Berbatov, even if he was tightly marked.
Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the 2nd Round of the Australian Open
- » Club from the Premier League and Two from the Championship want Bulgarian Footballer of the Year
- » Three British Clubs Interested in Emerging Bulgarian Football Star Despodov
- » Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
- » FIVB Confirmed! Brazil Standing on the Way of Bulgaria for Tokyo 2020
- » Kiril Despodov Received the Prize for Bulgaria's No. 1 Footballer for the 2018th
I am a Liverbird fella through and through and I take the piss out of Mancs day-in and day-out but I would like to assure you that their chants in relation to Ji-Sung Park are as affectionate as they can be.
The Manc fans are making fans of us Scousers and not Park himself and South Korea. It's just typically lovely Northern banter, mate! Salt of the Earth! I take that back, LOL! Mancs are merely eejits. I do love old-school Boddies, though - what used to be the cream of Mancland!
So let me get this straight: Man U fans are making chants ridiculing JSP's privates, nationality, and appearance? It's not just Spain, Italy, or Portugal...all of Europe is racist. Say what you want, but as a fan of JSP I don't think it's particularly inspiring hearing asinine chants like that...and y'all English people think you're somehow more civilized than the rest of us. If JSP is going to have anything to do with dogs, it'll be humiliating some racist, ignorant blokes on the pitch.
Are you aware of the chant that 'Scumchester United' fans have dedicated to Korean Ji-Sung Park? (Manc knob'eads... or should I say the Manc club with a majority fan base in Surrey... you'll be 'ard-pressed to hear a Manc accent among the Man Utd loyal brethren).
Here goes: Park, Park wherever you may be, they eat dogs in your own country but it could be worse, you could be Scouse eating rats in your council house!
Every self-respecting Scouser like me is laughing her/his titties off! :-D