Concert in Tribute to Macedonian Pop Icon Unites Balkans
The tribute concert will be held under the banner "We all love you, Tose," as a reply to Tose's practice to greet his audience at every concert with the words "I love you all," his manager Liljana Petrovic told local Blic newspaper, as cited by balkaninsight.com.
Some 20 singers from across the Balkans are expected at the event and a number of televisions are to broadcast the concert live.
A classically-trained singer, Proeski started his pop career at 15, releasing his debut album at 18. He sang in Macedonian and Serbian and represented Macedonia in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2004.
Proeski was killed when his car hit the back of a truck and crashed into the protective fence on the motorway between Zagreb and Belgrade in October 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ticket for Public Transport in Sofia will be Available for Duration of 30 and 60 minutes
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Changes on the First day - The Certificate for Post-Illness is Valid for 1 Year
- » Bulgaria: Failures in the E-System Temporarily Blocked the Work of Vaccination Centers
- » Why Presence of Antibodies against COVID-19 is not Enough for a Green Pass?
- » Deputy Minister of Health: Bulgarian Teachers and Civil Servants with Green Certificate In 4 Weeks
- » Sofia: Interest and Queues for Vaccine Today in front of St. Anna and Alexandrovska Hospitals