Wizz Air Launches Permanent Flights between Bulgaria's Burgas and London
The news was announced Monday by the Director of the Burgas Airport Kalin Barzov, who pointed out the new flights were the result of long-term efforts on part of his administration.
There will be Burgas-London flights every Sunday except in December-January, when there will be two flights per week.
Over the summer season most of the foreigner citizens, who traveled through the Burgas Airport, came from Germany, the UK, the Scandinavian states, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Israel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas