Wizz Air Launches Permanent Flights between Bulgaria's Burgas and London
The news was announced Monday by the Director of the Burgas Airport Kalin Barzov, who pointed out the new flights were the result of long-term efforts on part of his administration.
There will be Burgas-London flights every Sunday except in December-January, when there will be two flights per week.
Over the summer season most of the foreigner citizens, who traveled through the Burgas Airport, came from Germany, the UK, the Scandinavian states, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Israel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices