Bulgaria Prince Kardam to Be Taken Out of Artificial Coma
The news was announced by his brother Konstantin before the Spanish press Thursday.
Konstantin has further said that the family was finally beginning to have some hope that his brother's state was going to improve.
The Prince explained that Kardam's two fingers have not been amputated, but he rather lost them during the accident.
Kardam's wife, Miriam Ungri, who has also been in the car during the accident and was released from a different hospital on September 4, has not yet visited him per the doctors' advice.
The 46-year-old Bulgarian Prince Kardam was listed in critical condition after sustaining serious head trauma resulting from a car accident near Madrid on August 15, 2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death