Bulgaria Industrial Production Up by 2,1% in July
The July index of the processing industry is 4% higher than the June one.
The production of metals registers a 13,4% growth, while the production of plastic and rubber is 9,4% higher.
The total industrial production for the month of July of 2008 is 3,3% higher compared with the same month of the previous year while the production of the processing industry is 6,3% more.
Preliminary data shows that the revenues from industrial sales in July of 2008 went up by 1% compared to June and up by 1,8% compared to June of 2008.
The July revenues from industrial sales are 3,3% higher than those of July of 2007.
The sales of products from the processing industry grew by 4,5% with sales of chemicals, plastic and rubber products growing by 31,1% and those of metal products except machines, equipment and appliances - by 9,2%.
In the same time the extractive industry shows a production decrease of 5,5% compared to July of 2008 while the sales from the branch went down by 9,9%.
The production and the distribution of electric energy, natural gas and water also show a decrease - 7% less than July of 2007 and their sales are 4% less.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Threatens to Cut Export of Vaccines amid row with AstraZeneca on Shortage of Supplies
- » Norway Further Tightens Entry Restrictions: PCR Tests Taken 24 Hours Before Departure Becomes Mandatory
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants and Health Minister Strike Deal – Opening Date March 1
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Extended Till April 30
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs Give up Protest, Don’t Want to Be Blamed for Disease Spread
- » Bulgarian Business Community: Vaccines Should Be Available on Commercial Market