Nestle Moves Ice Cream Production from Romania's Bucharest to Bulgaria's Varna
The transformation is part of the company's plan to optimize its production in Southeast Europe.
Its Nestle Ice Cream factory in Varna was selected because of its good geographic location (fewer than 200 km away from Bucharest), and because the company has invested EUR 6 M in it during the last two years.
As a result, the factory has a modern production base, and is certified according to all EU standards. It has the capacity to supply the markets in Bulgaria and Romania, and to maintain the present exports in third countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Threatens to Cut Export of Vaccines amid row with AstraZeneca on Shortage of Supplies
- » Norway Further Tightens Entry Restrictions: PCR Tests Taken 24 Hours Before Departure Becomes Mandatory
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants and Health Minister Strike Deal – Opening Date March 1
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Extended Till April 30
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs Give up Protest, Don’t Want to Be Blamed for Disease Spread
- » Bulgarian Business Community: Vaccines Should Be Available on Commercial Market