Venezuela Recognizes South Ossetia and Abkhazia Independence
With their President's declaration Venezuela became the second country to officially recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
Belarus is the other one - they declared earlier their support of the decision of the Russian government.
"We support Russia. Russia has all the right to defend their own interest," Chavez said in a televised statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 576 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit the HQ of Russia's Black Sea Fleet in Crimea
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home