Venezuela Recognizes South Ossetia and Abkhazia Independence
With their President's declaration Venezuela became the second country to officially recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
Belarus is the other one - they declared earlier their support of the decision of the Russian government.
"We support Russia. Russia has all the right to defend their own interest," Chavez said in a televised statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
- » NATO Expels Russian Staff