Venezuela Recognizes South Ossetia and Abkhazia Independence
With their President's declaration Venezuela became the second country to officially recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
Belarus is the other one - they declared earlier their support of the decision of the Russian government.
"We support Russia. Russia has all the right to defend their own interest," Chavez said in a televised statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Several days of Riots in Netherlands Has Ended
- » India Celebrates 72nd Republic Day, PM Modi: #RepublicDay. Jai Hind!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election