Bulgarian Casualty of Madrid Plane Crash Not Officially Identified Yet
This was reported for the Bulgarian Darik Radio by the correspondent of the 24 Chasa Daily Momchil Indzhov.
Even though the official identification of the corpse has not been completed yet, the news about Kozhuharova's death in the plane crash at the airport in Madrid was confirmed Thursday night by her husband Mario Kozhurov
He is currently awaiting the end of the procedure in order to make arrangements for the funeral.
Antoaneta Kozhuharova went to Madrid on August 17 in order to accompany her 15-year-son Martin, who was just recruited by the youth team of the Spanish football grand Real Madrid.
Martin played his first game for Real minutes performing well even though he had already learned about the crash, and suspected his mother might be among the casualties.
The Kozhuharov family is originally from the northern Bulgarian city of Lovech but immigrated six years ago to Spain's Las Palmas at the Canary Islands, where Mario worked as a driver, and Antoaneta, who used to be a teacher in Bulgaria, became a nurse.
Mario Kozhuharov expressed his family's gratitude to the representatives of Real Madrid, who had been extremely supportive of the family in the aftermath of the tragedy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers