NPP "Kozlodui" Registers Another Production Record
The planned nine-month quantity of 10 257 123 MWh has been reached Wednesday. A total of 11 200 000 MWh are expected to be produced by the end of September
The good production results have been made possible due to the reduction of the time of the annual renovation of the NPP's fifth block.
Representatives of the NPP say further that Thursday, the fifth block has began to work with 100% of its capacity, while the sixth block was going be stopped for its planned annual renovation and would function with 82% of its capacity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Threatens to Cut Export of Vaccines amid row with AstraZeneca on Shortage of Supplies
- » Norway Further Tightens Entry Restrictions: PCR Tests Taken 24 Hours Before Departure Becomes Mandatory
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants and Health Minister Strike Deal – Opening Date March 1
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Extended Till April 30
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs Give up Protest, Don’t Want to Be Blamed for Disease Spread
- » Bulgarian Business Community: Vaccines Should Be Available on Commercial Market