Bulgaria's Svilengrad to Have New Roads for Over BGN 7,5 M
The new construction is estimated to cost BGN 7,5 M and the funds are going to be provided by the Ministries' Council.
1220 meters are going to be new streets for one of the Svilengrad's newest neighborhoods, located behind the stadium "Kolodruma" where the entire infrastructure and the sewerage system are also going to be built.
The new Svilengrad beltway is going to be 518 meters long and will begin from the new bridge over the "Maritsa" River. The beltway will connect the "Gerban" quarter with the rest of the town and will reduce automobile traffic on the other bridge, which is 500-years old.
After the construction works are finished there will be a public discussion to declare the old bridge a pedestrian zone and historical monument.
The road construction is going to be executed by a company from the Bulgarian city of Haskovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU
- » Bitcoin with a Price over 30 Thousand Dollars