Airport in Northeast Bulgaria City of Turgovishte to Be Reopened
The news was announced Friday by the Mayor of Turgovishte Dr. Krasimir Mirev, who explained the project for the reopening of the local airport would be executed in cooperation with the Airport in the city of Plovdiv, and would cost about BGN 2,5 M.
The airport was closed down about a decade ago, and its tracks are all covered in grass, and the windows of the tower, and of the adjacent buildings had been broken by marauders.
The Turgovishte Airport will initially be used for the landing of small charter planes, and then for cargo flights for all of northeast Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU
- » Bitcoin with a Price over 30 Thousand Dollars