UK Model Jordan to Adopt a Disabled Bulgarian Orphan
The model, whose real name is Katie Price, vowed to help after watching shocking film of cruelty and neglect in Bulgaria's Mogilino orphanage.
"I want to bring these children some toys and give them love," Jordan said.
"The programme moved me to tears. So many babies who are born with disabilities find it hard to find adoptive parents - no one wants them," she has previously stated.
A source close to her said: "She's not an emotional person, but was traumatised by what she saw. It made her determined."
She has a partially blind and autistic son Harvey, 6, plus two children with hubby Peter Andre - Junior, three, and Princess Tiaamii, one.
The process of adoption could take up to 18 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects