UK Model Jordan to Adopt a Disabled Bulgarian Orphan
The model, whose real name is Katie Price, vowed to help after watching shocking film of cruelty and neglect in Bulgaria's Mogilino orphanage.
"I want to bring these children some toys and give them love," Jordan said.
"The programme moved me to tears. So many babies who are born with disabilities find it hard to find adoptive parents - no one wants them," she has previously stated.
A source close to her said: "She's not an emotional person, but was traumatised by what she saw. It made her determined."
She has a partially blind and autistic son Harvey, 6, plus two children with hubby Peter Andre - Junior, three, and Princess Tiaamii, one.
The process of adoption could take up to 18 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Large-Scale Schemes for Fake Covid Certificates Revealed in Plovdiv Region
- » Bulgarian Experts: Omicron could Restart the Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Woman living in South Africa: There are more Cases in Europe than Here
- » 100 Heavy Trucks got Stuck on Hemus Highway, an Accident makes it Difficult to pass through Shipka
- » Bulgarian Doctor: If we don’t manage the Pandemic, we will become the Covid Ghetto of Europe
- » Omicron: 10 Bulgarian Citizens took off from an Airport in South Africa