UK Model Jordan to Adopt a Disabled Bulgarian Orphan
The model, whose real name is Katie Price, vowed to help after watching shocking film of cruelty and neglect in Bulgaria's Mogilino orphanage.
"I want to bring these children some toys and give them love," Jordan said.
"The programme moved me to tears. So many babies who are born with disabilities find it hard to find adoptive parents - no one wants them," she has previously stated.
A source close to her said: "She's not an emotional person, but was traumatised by what she saw. It made her determined."
She has a partially blind and autistic son Harvey, 6, plus two children with hubby Peter Andre - Junior, three, and Princess Tiaamii, one.
The process of adoption could take up to 18 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 21-year-old Girl from Sofia was found Dead
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 22 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » A Quarter of Bulgarians are ready to Emigrate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days