Luxury Apartments in Sofia with Slight Decrease in Prices
As was predicted, the slight decrease in the sale prices is affecting primarily what are considered to be luxury quarters in Bulgaria's capital - Vitosha, Manastirski Livadi ("Monastery Lawns"), Malinova Dolina ("Raspberry Valley").
These quarters are notorious for their lack of basic infrastructure and low-quality urban planning - the luxury apartments and houses are combined with bad roads and water supply and sewerage system, lack of schools, kindergartens, and medical clinics.
"These areas suffer from the inadequate actions of the municipal administrations and investors' desire to make quick profits without making any commitments to the overall development of the region", the Chair of the National Real Estate Association Lachezar Iskrov is quoted as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » Mobile Is the Most Popular Payment Method in Bulgaria
- » Vaccination Task Force Called on Extraordinary Meeting by Bulgarian Health Minister
- » Payment of Concession Fees for Sofia Airport Postponed for Ten Years
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Are Broke, Brace for Civil Disobedience
- » Bulgaria: New Job Vacancies on Rise Despite Lockdown