Bulgaria Police Nabs Driver with Record 8.15 Promiles of Blood Alcohol
Policemen commented that the 25-year-old man has actually set a kind of national record among drunk drivers for 2008.
The driver was transported to hospital and taken to jail only after doctors said there was no danger for his life. According to doctors, the young men had drunk about 1.5 - 2 litres of alcohol.
Three years ago in Plovdiv a driver was nabbed with 9,2 promiles of blood alcohol but doctors then doubted the reliability of the police breathalyser.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case