Bulgaria Police Nabs Driver with Record 8.15 Promiles of Blood Alcohol
Policemen commented that the 25-year-old man has actually set a kind of national record among drunk drivers for 2008.
The driver was transported to hospital and taken to jail only after doctors said there was no danger for his life. According to doctors, the young men had drunk about 1.5 - 2 litres of alcohol.
Three years ago in Plovdiv a driver was nabbed with 9,2 promiles of blood alcohol but doctors then doubted the reliability of the police breathalyser.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo