Apartment Prices in Bulgaria Grow 6% in April-June 2008
The average price of one square meter of residential property in Bulgaria was BGN 1299,95 in January-March 2008 but in April-June 2008 it was already BGN 1376,29.
The highest growth in apartment prices was recorded in the southwest city of Kyustendil - almost 15%. On the other pole, the prices in the northeast city of Turgovishte even declined by 2,9%.
The lowest prices are recorded in the northeast city of Silistra - BGN 716 per square meter, and in the Sofia District - BGN 714 per square meter.
The residential prices in Sofia grew 6,9% to reach an average of BGN 2312,50 per square meter, followed by Varna with a growth of 1,8% and BGN 2137,33 per square meter.
These are followed by Ruse (BGN 1749 per square meter), Burgas (BGN 1698 per square meter), and Stara Zagora (BGN 1500,17 per square meter).
Plovdiv ranks sixth with BGN 1491 per square meter but with a growth of 13,2% over the last quarter, which shows a further potential for growth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas