NPP Employee Suspects Nuclear Fuel Fraud
Kotev is an employee of the NPP and had initially made his accusations through a popular video clips Internet site.
According to the NPP employee beginning in 2004, "Kozloduy" might have been importing recycled fuel instead of new one and the NPP's top management has been personally profiting from the price difference.
The NPP Director Ivan Genov firmly denied Kotov's allegations.
"In 2004 began the import of a fuel with some declared characteristics and after a while it became clear that the fuel does not correspond to what has been declared," Kotev stated before Darik radio.
"The recycled fuel is much cheaper than the fresh one. Someone must be profiting from the price difference," the employee further added.
Kotev was been adamant that he had proof for his allegations otherwise he would not have made them and risk sounding like a lunatic.
According to the NPP's Director Ivan Genov, Russia does not have any recycled fuel. In response to Kotev's allegations and his claims that he had proof Genov stated that he would like to see the evidence and was not afraid.
Georgi Kotev further said before Darik radio that he is currently abroad since he is afraid for his life, adding that he was ready to supply the evidence documents to any authority in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison