2218 New Residential Buildings Constructed in Bulgaria in 2007
The Black Sea port cities of Varna and Burgas lead in the number of new residential buildings with 508 and 451 respectively.
The capital Sofia ranks third with 193 new apartment buildings, whereas the second largest city Plovdiv has 176.
The new construction has brought 18 204 new apartments, increasing the total number of homes in the country to 3 746 758. Of these 2 372 522 are in the cities and towns (527 916 in the capital Sofia), and 1 374 236 are located in the villages.
According to the NSI, the average number of people per one home is 2,04 (down from 2,06 in 2006). The average residential area per person is 20,13 square meters, with 17,72 square meters in the cities and towns, and 25,96 in the villages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas