Bulgaria's Varna to Relocate Old Port
The Varna Municipality would take upon itself the task to accelerate the adoption of the new general urban plan and to organize together with the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, a competition for a project to turn the area of the current port Varna-East into a leisure zone.
The expected date for the signing of the memorandum between the State and the local Municipality is July 27.
Financing for the project of EUR 50 M would be provided by the State while the Japanese Government is expected to invest an additional EUR 100 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skyrocketing Energy Prices Are Worse than Pandemic and Will Stay Longer
- » Census 2021 in Bulgaria: Beware of Scams!
- » Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulator under Fire over Two-fold Increase in Power Prices
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog