Bulgaria's Artist Russev Makes a Friendly Bow on His 75th Birthday
The prominent creator preferred to skip tradition and despite receiving gifts, to make a gift to all his friends. During the whole day, he is to welcome colleagues, students and fans, who want to see his works.
Bulgaria's President Georgi Parvanov is also expected to personally congratulate Russev on his holiday.
The masterpieces, put on display are divided into two expositions, called "Prayer for the Glass" and "The Teachers".
They include the artist's newest paintings and sculptures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Minimum Wage will be 50% of the National Average – When will it be in Effect?
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » 78 Years since the Massacre of the Bulgarian Elite by the Communist Regime
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » A Bulgarian who worked in a Call Center is being Extradited to Germany