High Fuel Prices Drive up Donkey Prices in Turkey
Because of the increased demand the price of one donkey grew from EUR 26 to about EUR 180, the Turkish newspaper Zaman reported.
According to the paper, the number of people in Turkey using donkeys instead of tractors had grown twice. The diesel in the country already costs EUR 1,6 per liter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up