Treasure Hunter Captured in Ancient Roman Town in Northwest Bulgaria
The man was digging illegally using a metal detector, a pickaxe, and a shovel. He turned in voluntarily the only ancient Roman coin he had found.
The ancient Roman town of Ratsiaria has been completely destroyed by treasure hunters who at one point used even bulldozers and other large machines to unearth its treasures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Opposition will submit a Vote of No Confidence against the Government due to its Energy Policy
- » PM Denkov: The Netherlands and Austria should Change their Position on Bulgaria’s Schengen Accession
- » Bulgaria: Part of the Protesters agreed with the Government - The Coal Plants will Not Close
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has no authority to reopen the Russian Church
- » The Ban on Russian Cars entering Bulgaria also applies to Transit
- » Bulgaria: The Blockades of "Struma" and "Trakia" remain for the 5th Day - Protesters to meet with Denkov