Bulgartabac: Contraband Cigarettes Account for 15-20% of Bulgarian Market
Mr Dimitrov added that Bulgartabac currently holds 62-63 percent of the cigarette market in the country but said that contraband usually increases in cases of price hikes.
Bulgartabac is currently going through a process of optimisation and restructuring, which will allow the company to keep its market share, Dimitrov told reporters.
On Tuesday, it was announced that privatisation of tobacco factories in Plovdiv and Stara Zagora through the Stock Exchange is expected in the beginning of July, which is the deadline for the Supervising Board of "Bulgartabac Holding" to approve the entire documentation for the procedure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close