Top Bulgaria Resort Albena Opens Office in Russia Capital Moscow
The work of the new office will be designed to attract clients for congress and sports tourism services.
According to Krasimira Vutkova, sales manager of Albena Jsc, the company aimed to develop its positions on the Russian market. She stressed Bulgaria had no national tourism representation in Moscow.
Vutkova contrasted Bulgaria's lagging behind in advertising with Turkey's enormous efforts to promote its resorts in Russia.
The new office of Albena Jsc is located in the building of the Industry Center of the Republic of Bulgaria in Moscow. The main responsibilities of its employees will be the presentation and advertising of the company's tourist products - the sea resort Albena, the Vacation Complex in the sea resort of Primorsko, the Sokoletz complex in the mountain resort of Borovetz, and the De Masque hotel in Switzerland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%