M3 Communications Launches Bulgaria's Facebook DotBulgaria
www.DotBulgaria.com is conceived as a social network for the exchange of business and intellectual information, ideas, and professional communication. The website is completely in Bulgarian, and offers a combination of the best opportunities for communication known the world's Internet users.
"The social networks in Bulgaria have been primarily dating and entertainment but there was no space in which people could communicate and exchange business information and ideas, a place for discussions, professional debates, interests in music, art, society", the Chief Executive of M3 Communications Maxim Behar explained.
Behar guaranteed that the confidential information of the participants in www.DotBulgaria.com would be strictly protected, and would never be disclosed to third parties.
Several hours after www.DotBulgaria.com was launched, several figures from Bulgaria's show business including TV and radio show host Niki Kanchev, pop singer Lyubo, and pop-folk singer Azis had already joined the network.
A number of Bulgarian journalists, PR and advertising specialists, and other public figures are already also on DotBulgaria.
The Bulgarian PR Company M3 Communications Group Inc was founded in 1994 by Maxim Behar. Its main activities include Public and Media Relations, events management, marketing communication and business, business conferences and meetings, press monitoring, and web services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" with an Estimated Gas Price for October of EUR 137.69 per megawatt hour
- » Bulgaria: The State to grant a Loan of BGN 800 million to Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: All Gas Sources are on the Table, including Gazprom
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today