Former Mayor of Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Shoots Himself by Mistake
The incident took place in the house of the victim's father-in-law in Semchinovo village.
Evstatiev has been rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is still undergoing a surgery for removing three bullets from his head and chest.
His life is still in danger, doctors said.
According to police reports, the pistol Evstatiev injured himself with is legally possessed by his wife's father.
The investigation on the case continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Bulgaria Changes Entry Rules for Arrivals from Red Zone Countries