US Army Spends USD 4,5 M for "Bulgarian Panther 2008" Military Drills
Most of these funds will be spent for the procurement of foods and other services necessary for the logistics of the US soldiers during their stay in Bulgaria.
This became clear after a public discussion on the US-Bulgarian military cooperation, which took place Friday in the city of Yambol, sliveninfo.com reported.
The discussion, which took place in Military Club in Yambol, was organized by the NATO Defense College Anciens' Association in Bulgaria. It was attended by high-ranking officials from the US Embassy in Sofia, and the US Office for Bilateral Military Cooperation, by top Bulgarian military officers and officials.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Modernization of the Bulgarian Air Force Can Go Awry
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » Border Police Introduces Temporary Anti-Epidemic Measures for Arrivers in Bulgaria
- » The New Swedish Transgender-Minister: “We are the New Normal”
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS