US Army Spends USD 4,5 M for "Bulgarian Panther 2008" Military Drills
Most of these funds will be spent for the procurement of foods and other services necessary for the logistics of the US soldiers during their stay in Bulgaria.
This became clear after a public discussion on the US-Bulgarian military cooperation, which took place Friday in the city of Yambol, sliveninfo.com reported.
The discussion, which took place in Military Club in Yambol, was organized by the NATO Defense College Anciens' Association in Bulgaria. It was attended by high-ranking officials from the US Embassy in Sofia, and the US Office for Bilateral Military Cooperation, by top Bulgarian military officers and officials.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country
- » Former Economy Minister: Bulgaria must hold Immediate Negotiations with "Gazprom"
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM urged the Police: Stop the War on the Roads!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"