Bulgaria Winter Resorts with One Fourth More Foreign Tourists in 2008
Bulgaria's total revenue from tourism in these months was EUR 97,8 M, which is 19% more than in the same period of 2007.
The news was announced by the Chair of the Bulgarian State Agency for Tourism Aneliya Krushkova on Wednesday. Krushkova presented data from a poll about the winter vacation in Bulgaria.
The poll results show that 78% of all foreign tourists, who visit Bulgaria, were ready to recommend it as a tourist destination.
Many of them, however, pointed out they wished that the Bulgarian winter resorts were quieter and more peaceful, and that the staff improved their English, and were more hospitable.
The number of Serbian and Macedonian tourists visiting Bulgaria in the winter continues to decrease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices