Clinton Threatens to Obliterate Iran if It Attacks Israel
"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," Clinton said in an interview for ABC's Good Morning America.
Clinton's opponent Barack Obama accused her of sabre-rattling, saying this was the kind of language that had been used by the Bush administration over the last years.
Iran does not have nuclear weapons and insists that its uranium enrichment programme, which sparks Israel's fierce protests, is purely for civilian purposes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Provide Ukraine with Funds to Combat Nuclear and Chemical Threats
- » Medvedev: Crimea is Russian. For it, We are Ready to have a Third World War
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
- » Day 125 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 18 Dead after Russians Hit a Mall in Kremenchuk
- » The G7 will Oppose China with Investments