Sofia Launches Ombudsman Election Campaign
Each and every Bulgarian national, who has a university diploma and permanent residence in Sofia, could run for the post, the municipality said.
The candidates should also meet some other requirements, applied for those, who run for municipal councilors.
The necessary documents as well as a plan for developing the position's functions should be filed within 30 days.
The district public representative will be obliged to observe if the citizens' rights are established before the local administration and institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission: First Agreement on a Potential Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Protests in Bulgaria: “Protecting democracy!” is the Motto of 37th Day of Anti-Government Protests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 176 Newly Registered Cases in 5877 PCR Tests
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study: Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers