Sofia Launches Ombudsman Election Campaign
Each and every Bulgarian national, who has a university diploma and permanent residence in Sofia, could run for the post, the municipality said.
The candidates should also meet some other requirements, applied for those, who run for municipal councilors.
The necessary documents as well as a plan for developing the position's functions should be filed within 30 days.
The district public representative will be obliged to observe if the citizens' rights are established before the local administration and institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 466 new cases
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Are Smokers Shows Survey
- » Europeans Become Frequent Target of Online Sammers
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 1,123 new cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Herd Immunity is Achievable by End of Summer
- » UK Switch to Alternative to AZ Vaccine for People under 40s