Sofia Launches Ombudsman Election Campaign
Each and every Bulgarian national, who has a university diploma and permanent residence in Sofia, could run for the post, the municipality said.
The candidates should also meet some other requirements, applied for those, who run for municipal councilors.
The necessary documents as well as a plan for developing the position's functions should be filed within 30 days.
The district public representative will be obliged to observe if the citizens' rights are established before the local administration and institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Sofia Book Fair opens on December 7
- » The Christmas Tree in Sofia Lights Up in White today, the Park in Front of NDK will be with Decorations
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Back to Class with a COVID Test: Long Queues of Students in Front of the Laboratories in Sofia
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day