ROI in Bulgaria Residential Property Hinges on Sale Price - Report
The report covers the residential market development in the country during the first three months of 2008.
Rental levels for two-room flats, which are in the heaviest demand, increased by 4% in the period from December 2007 to March this year.
The sale prices of residential buildings are recording a faster growth, extending the period during which an investment pays out from 188 to 234 months as a ratio between the purchase price and the rental levels.
According to Industry Watch the credit crunch in the United States has had a negligible impact on the property market in Bulgaria, but negative influences have not been ruled out in the long term.
Industry Watch forecasts a slow-down in the flow of foreign investments in real estate.
Average annual growth in sale prices is set at 13-14% in the next five years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices