ROI in Bulgaria Residential Property Hinges on Sale Price - Report
The report covers the residential market development in the country during the first three months of 2008.
Rental levels for two-room flats, which are in the heaviest demand, increased by 4% in the period from December 2007 to March this year.
The sale prices of residential buildings are recording a faster growth, extending the period during which an investment pays out from 188 to 234 months as a ratio between the purchase price and the rental levels.
According to Industry Watch the credit crunch in the United States has had a negligible impact on the property market in Bulgaria, but negative influences have not been ruled out in the long term.
Industry Watch forecasts a slow-down in the flow of foreign investments in real estate.
Average annual growth in sale prices is set at 13-14% in the next five years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas