Yacht Port to Be Built in Bulgaria Black Sea Resort Ravda
The port is worth EUR 30 M, and will extend 480 m into the sea. Its total area is going to be over 24 000 square meters, and it will contain 450 yacht spots.
The project envisages a highly modern infrastructure, wireless Internet connection, storage and repair base, and stores. The construction is expected to start in the fall of 2008 at the earliest.
Businessmen from Dubai and Cyprus have already expressed their interest in buying yacht spots.
The Ravda yacht port is part of the luxury vacation complex "Emerald Resort", which also includes three tennis courts, basketball and volleyball fields, a bowling-disco club, a restaurant, and a few bars.
The locals expect over 3000 people during the summer season. Ravda is right next to the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts of Nessebar and Sunny Beach, and is 26 km away from the city of Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices