Yacht Port to Be Built in Bulgaria Black Sea Resort Ravda
The port is worth EUR 30 M, and will extend 480 m into the sea. Its total area is going to be over 24 000 square meters, and it will contain 450 yacht spots.
The project envisages a highly modern infrastructure, wireless Internet connection, storage and repair base, and stores. The construction is expected to start in the fall of 2008 at the earliest.
Businessmen from Dubai and Cyprus have already expressed their interest in buying yacht spots.
The Ravda yacht port is part of the luxury vacation complex "Emerald Resort", which also includes three tennis courts, basketball and volleyball fields, a bowling-disco club, a restaurant, and a few bars.
The locals expect over 3000 people during the summer season. Ravda is right next to the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts of Nessebar and Sunny Beach, and is 26 km away from the city of Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas