Bulgarian Train Torch Claims 9th Life, All Victims Identified
Medical experts proved it was a human remain that belongs to the body of one of three victims, whose identities have not been established until today.
They were all women - Galina Ivanova, Elena Halachevathe and the 22-year-old student Antoaneta Todorova, who was declared missing after the tragic accident.
The relatives of the three women have already been informed over the latest results of the DNA analyses.
The passengers lost their lives after a fire swept through the overnight train traveling from the capital Sofia to the north-eastern town of Kardam shortly before midnight on Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway